Here are some scenarios.
Which show poor spirit? Which are acceptable?
1. A player lays out for a disc and lands well out of bounds but doesn't catch it. Her opponent runs the disc back to the sideline and puts into to play before she gets up. She's not injured.
2. A player picks up the disc and walks towards the front of the end zone. When his defender has their back turned, he sprints past them and puts it into play on the front of the end zone, before the defender realises.
3. A player competing in the World Club Championships calls travel on the thrower as they pivot, but doesn't know that travel need not be a stoppage, and insists play be stopped.
4. A team winning 14-4 at a Nationals warm-up tournament plays a point where they only throw hammers.
5. A player catches a goal and throws the disc up in the air.
6. A player throws through the legs of their opponent.
7. A player pretends to throw a hammer, but hides it behind their back while the marker looks to see where it went.
8. A captain calls timeout close to time cap, to ensure time cap will go during this point, and reduce/eliminate the chance of the opposing team winning.