- pushups, eg 10 pushups for your team if you turn the disc over
- laps, eg run a lap of the field/endzone if you get broken
- yelling, eg "You're slacking, run harder!"
- playing time, eg taking a sub if you turn up to training late
- points, eg 2 points if you score from beyond halfway (to reward hucks)
- praise, eg "Sweet dump defense during that last point!"
So here are some to try:
Yardage, eg if your team throws a break throw, they move the disc 10 metres upfield, then play restarts.
Manpower, eg if they get a block, they can now have 8 players on the field.
Mark ups, eg if they complete an earlier drill better, they choose the markups for a point (who marks who).